TARGET

Turn off the light when not in use, Keep the future bright. The electric bill won't give you a fright if you remember to turn off the light. Like Money saved is Money earned, Power Saved is Power Generated.

Translate

Popular Posts

Friday 12 August 2022

"Why Should We Hire You?"

 


"Why Should We Hire You?"


This is another incredibly common question, and it gives you a great opportunity to stand out from the crowd and really show the hiring manager how you can help the company.

The key thing to remember here is: be specific.

Leverage your company research and the job description to find exactly why the company is hiring someone for this position. What problem/pain point does the new hire have to solve? You need to show that you are the perfect candidate that can solve those problems/pain points.

EXAMPLE ANSWER:

“After reviewing your job description, it was clear that finding someone with a willingness to learn that would face challenges head-on was a priority. Generally, I relish opportunities to explore the unknown, and I’m eager to glean all I can from those around me. Additionally, I understand the value of doing my own research to find answers, as well as asking intelligent questions of those around me. Taken together, I think that makes me an exceptional fit in that regard, making me an excellent candidate for the role.”

No comments:

Post a Comment